Frank Zeek Parking Lot Safety
We want to do everything we can to keep all students safe while at school. Please partner with us in this by following these important safety rules:
- Drive vehicles slowly and safely through the drop off/pick up line
- Please enter from the North entrance only (our drive thru is a one way street)
- Move forward following the cones
- Allow your child to leave the car when a staff member indicates it is safe to do so
- Parents remain in the car during drop off/pick up times
- Please do not block any drive way areas
- If your child needs assistance, please park and walk them to a staff member on duty- students are not allowed to walk through the parking lot alone. It is extremely unsafe to allow them to do so.
- Leaving the driveway is a one way exit to the right
- The “No Left Turn” is necessary due to safety and the potential of a traffic jam on Bush St.
- Safe School Supervision starts at 7:40 - please do not allow students to come to school before this time.
- Drop off after 8:00 requires your child to get a tardy slip in the office
*Our campus remains closed during school hours*
Please feel free to walk students to the office but please do not walk to the classrooms or other areas on campus. We are hoping to be completely open soon but, for now, we must continue to adhere to the health guidance.
Thank you for partnering with us to make sure Frank Zeek is a safe and peaceful campus!